At i-Red, CSR has been an integral part of our business since inception. In line with this commitment
and as a socially responsible organization, the group has, over the last 15 years, invested significantly
in various CSR programs aimed at making a difference to the lives of marginalized communities.
It has identified multiple channels to drive its CSR initiatives primarily in the field of Social Welfare, Healthcare and Education. i-Red believes that in order to make meaningful impact, we need to
partner with the right organizations.
Some of the initiatives that we are actively involved in, include the following:
- Long term financial assistance to various NGOs that look after the special needs of young children and the elderly.
- Providing relief during natural calamities.
- Steps are being taken to establish institutions for the welfare of the physically handicapped and for heart research.
- Blood Donation camps have been organised from time to time with the assistance and co-operation of Government Agencies and hospitals.
- Supporting Lions International in various eye camps and blood donation camps and also supporting the need for making integrated eye hospitals in various parts of West Bengal.
- Associated with Prayatna Foundation which runs a school in Kolkata and adopted few schools for underprivileged students.
- Multiple educational projects with KSRT 280, Round Table India